13»

Replies

• mvasallo
    Options
    Phenomenal!!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow girl you look awesome..great job!! Such an inspiration!!
  • scmyers1
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go gal! Just joined and read your success story. This gives me hope!:happy:
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You look so different!

Lucky Jeans are a difficult fit too they have thta short zip and are small waisted so double great
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I remember the 22w jeans all too well. Glad I don't wear them anymore!!! I was a size 26w once. And a 4x in a t-shirt. Now I can get a t-shirt in a size XL of the regular rack and yoga pants in the same size!!! Currently in 18w jeans, but not much longer!!! :bigsmile:
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WOW... you look fantastic
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Yay for a jean victory! You should go ahead and treat yourself to some new cute shoes too...You deserve it!
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    We have the exact same body shape! I look exactly like your before picture. :)

It's nice to know that 1) I'll keep my nice butt and 2) there are jeans out there for people with a little waist and a round butt. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!