How do you track food????

Options
Ok so I am really struggling with tracking my food.... just have too many things to do in my day now... I know it should be no excuses but I need a good idea... Was thinking when I do my grocery list/menu to do it then for the following week.... My new grocery list /menu involves me writing down breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. IDK if anyone else predoes theirs or not!!!

Replies

• Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    that could work for you, but you would have to make sure to stick to what you logged in for that day.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I use the app - esp the scan function. I just scan the upc codes and adjust the serving sizes accordingly. You can also build and save meals. So you could have the same breakfast (oatmeal, fruit, coffee) all week and not have to enter it - just select the meal.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I prelog - usually the night before. It doesn't mean that I always stick to what I planned, but it makes it very easy to change one or two things during the day if my plans change.
    I find this much the easiest way to work out what and how much I want to eat for the day.
  • clee369
    clee369 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I usually use this website called www.myfitnesspal.com to track my food. I don't know about you guys though