NSV I've been waiting for for a long time.

Options
Ok, I'm not sure if this is technically a NSV, since it does involve weight, but bear with me. When I recorded my loss(yay me!) today after weigh in, I plugged my weight into the BMI calculator and, drumroll please..... I am in the healthy range!!!! A small part of me feel slightly ashamed that I'm so excited, but most of me feels WAY happy. Relieved almost actually. I still have a ways to go, but it is nice knowing that my weight alone no longer classifies me as unhealthy.

Replies

• khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have every reason to feel happy!! Be proud!
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This is totally a NSV (in a way, I think! LOL). I just hit that mark too, and am very happy to finally be in a healthy range again!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Absolutely a NSV! congratulations!
  • blobert1
    blobert1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is a goal I'm striving for as well. Great NSV! Congratulations!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE that's an NSV!! Congrats!
  • Careygirl1968
    Careygirl1968 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC on so many levels. I don't know about everyone else, but those NSV are sometimes way bigger (no pun intended) than the scale! After all, it's all about healthy, right?
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    That exact same thing happened to me today! We're healthy BMI twins lol!
  • banks89202
    Options
    That's amazing!! So happy for you!!! :D
  • banks89202
    Options
    That exact same thing happened to me today! We're healthy BMI twins lol!

Awesome! You go girl!
  • chicadejmu
    chicadejmu Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be ashamed of. Every victory is great. Congrats on a healthy BMI :smile:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    It totally is!! Congrats!!! I remember being elated when I steped on that Wii board and I realized my little mii was dancing because I was "normal"! lol I started out "obese". It was an exciting day! I took a pic of the tv screen and sent texts out to people! LOL!! Enjoy it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!