Yippee!!

Options
Eve23
Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
I have been at this since August. I have lost 41 lbs now. I have been feeling sort of bored today and haven't done my walk like I should have.:grumble: I didn't sleep very well last night and I just wasn't into anything. But I have spent alot of time on here and despite not doing anything I will only be over in calories a little bit.

But I tried some pants on that I had stashed away this summer as a way of motivation to get into. Well today I actually got them on. A little snug yet but the fact I can get them on and zip them up is fantastic. I began here when my size 24 were tight. Now they are falling off and I can wear a 18. Another week or so and I will be getting rid of all my work pants. I can't tell you how excited I am. I haven't worn a size 18 in 14 years.

So all of you who are just starting out you can do this.

Replies

• Eve23
    Options
    I have been at this since August. I have lost 41 lbs now. I have been feeling sort of bored today and haven't done my walk like I should have.:grumble: I didn't sleep very well last night and I just wasn't into anything. But I have spent alot of time on here and despite not doing anything I will only be over in calories a little bit.

But I tried some pants on that I had stashed away this summer as a way of motivation to get into. Well today I actually got them on. A little snug yet but the fact I can get them on and zip them up is fantastic. I began here when my size 24 were tight. Now they are falling off and I can wear a 18. Another week or so and I will be getting rid of all my work pants. I can't tell you how excited I am. I haven't worn a size 18 in 14 years.

So all of you who are just starting out you can do this.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    OK that is just Waaaay wonderful KUDOS.....dd :flowerforyou:
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    That is so great. Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Sarie
    Sarie Posts: 17
    Options
    I am impressed. I want to lose even 5 lbs. Good for you.!!
  • Eve23
    Options
    Thank you. I am very pleased. I honestly was not sure I could take it any further so for things to be moving again is quite amazing for me. I
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Wow you are really doing great^^ Keep up the good work and congrats on the inches loss :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Drum roll please.........:drinker: Congratulations:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :happy: You're doing great!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!