Got my husband a Wii

size6Jessi
size6Jessi Posts: 71
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
and I was looking into Wii Fit...who has experience, theres Wii Fit, The biggest loser one, theres the new Jenny McCartney one. who suggests what? (Yes this is why I got him a wii!) He will be thrilled, dont worry!

Replies

• I'm hoping to get a Wii for Christmas from my fiance, as I have looked into this as well.. Wii Fit is good, they have a lot of different activities on it. They also have one that has sports.. the Bowling is hilariously fun. The Jenny McCarthy game is more for females I think, and you should get that for yourself. I haven't heard anything about The Biggest Loser one but that does sound interesting.

My fiance went to go buy my present today, he said its a surprise and he's even hiding it at his boss' house so I would go look for it. I'm really hoping its a Wii. Let me know what you end up deciding to buy!! Good luck!!
  • Well, I got him the wii sport so the bowling and the boxing will be awsome, especially the boxing! Got him a wii play and a cabelos hunting one. The exersize one is for me after the holidays is over! He can't say no, after all I spent 450 on him! Lol oh yeah he got me an 1100 dollar camera! Ha!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    I would recommend Wii Biggest Loser, and if he's up to a really intense workout then Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010. Wii Fit Plus is fun. It's what I play most of the time.
  • Its definetly for me. My husband is an officer and very inshape! HA!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    To get some ideas if its good or not I always go to like amazon.com they always have ratings on there
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    From what I understand my fitness coach is a good one. I have the previous version of it for the x-box called yourself fitness. I love it and it has been a big part of the reason I am down what I am. My ex bf recommended it to me. it has a lot of variety to it
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Aww thats great I am sure he will love it. I've heard good things about the biggest loser one and my fitness coach I think its called. I wish they made workout games for xbox 360. I got one of them for dh for xmas this year. He'd kill me if i bought him a wii.
This discussion has been closed.