Inappropriate Gym Behavior?

2»

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    There's a woman in my gym who always wears JEAN booty shorts/hot pants, and little tie-up halter tops and other such things you should wear to a club. Sans-bra. She also has a frosted fe-mullet.

lol...out of all the things you described about this woman...I think the fe-mullet is the MAJOR VIOLATION! LOL - TOO FUNNY!
  • LMAO with this thread!!!!!
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    This is the first time I think i've read all the posts. Too funny and kinda not.

There is this woman who gets on the machine next to me and even when I have my music up all the way I can hear here her :sad: blow out her breath. Whoooo. Whoooo. And not like breathing but like a screach like she is in pain. Drives me nuts!!!! kc

She might actually BE in pain. I used to be like that - literally in pain but now I'm better.... :-)
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    What kills me is when people wear perfume or cologne to the gym. I've had to leave a couple time because I couldn't breathe. :sick:

I'd rather it be the people, than the gym itself with the time release sprays. The gym here has them set up right by the fans so the smell goes everywhere. It literally takes my breathe away and messes me up everytime. I try my best to avoid being near the fans when I am running now for two reasons: the spray and the cold air blowing on me.
This discussion has been closed.