i hate night :( HELP

Options
every morning i wake up do my workout, have breakfast ,lunch and dinner just fine
with som few calories about 500 as total calorie intake
and i feel very fine ,satisfied and happy
but when night comes (at 10 pm) i start to feel alittle hungry, then i feel more and more hungry, i try to sleep but i can't, i eat a small cup of yogurt and i feel like starving
at 3 am, i end up eating a cheese sandwich at least 300 calories :'(
then i sleep but filled with regret and trying to convince my self not to try to throw up
sometimes i do convince myself
sometimes i don't
i feel very lost ,and that all i'm doing is all in vain, and i'm never going to lose weight
you know i've been gaining and losing the same 19 kgs fo a year
so i'm very tired and very very scared and don't know what to do exactly to lose weight
you know that feeling when you're in the middle of no where!
:( HELP

Replies

• DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    eat more during the day and you won't have these issues at night, you are NOT eating enough during the day!!
  • manoozo
    manoozo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    like how many calories for breakfast and lunch??
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    You're not eating enough period. Like EVERYONE on your friends list just tried to convince you of, you need AT LEAST 1200 calories a day, not 900, TWELVE HUNDRED. Your body will drop weight but then it'll go into starvation mode, get your calories up or you're going to die trying to lose weight.
  • cakelady69
    Options
    you must eat more. you are not eating enough. you can have many healthy food items, that will help you to feel fuller. But no must start to eat more. I was doing the same thing for a while. Saying I was not hungry and most of the time I was fine. But it does not work, you can't exercise and not fuel your body.
  • manoozo
    Options
    working on my tomorrow list now, and trying to adjust my list to 1200 calories
    i'm going to try that for 5 days ,and see what happens
    is that OK??
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. You're starving your body when you need to fuel it. Try eating at least 1200 calories a day for a couple of weeks and see how you feel.
  • OutForBrains
    Options
    I do 100 - 300 calories for breakfast. 300 - 500 for lunch. 400 - 600 calories for dinner. If I'm still under 1200 calories, I try to add some snacks, though not if it's too late at night! What you're eating right now is way too little! I know it can be hard to eat 1200 calories because you feel full (I have that problem), but it's so unhealthy to try to get by on only 500 calories a day, and will lead to unhealthy eating patterns (i.e. eating at night).
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    5 days is a good start :)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I do 100 - 300 calories for breakfast. 300 - 500 for lunch. 400 - 600 calories for dinner. If I'm still under 1200 calories, I try to add some snacks, though not if it's too late at night! What you're eating right now is way too little! I know it can be hard to eat 1200 calories because you feel full (I have that problem), but it's so unhealthy to try to get by on only 500 calories a day, and will lead to unhealthy eating patterns (i.e. eating at night).

That's about what I eat too... usually comes out to about 1200-1400 a day.
  • Positive_Thinker
    Positive_Thinker Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You're getting on the right track...and getting good advice from all your MFPs! . Weird as it sounds, we must eat more:wink:
  • chicadejmu
    chicadejmu Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yea, eat more during the day - that's why you're so hungry. I would bet you need more than 1200, but if that's all you're comfortable with for now, it's a good start. Check this out:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • manoozo
    Options
    i know guys , i feel that you're all right
    especially that i see that all of you already lost weight
    so i'm following your advice
    gotta workout and have my 1200 calories a day and stop starving myself
    i prepared my tomorrow diary, so
    could anyone check it and tell me what u think??
  • manoozo
    Options
    thanks alot , will try :)