How often do you have "treats"/ what is your fave?

Options

Replies

• SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My treat is usually red wine in the evenings and a 90cal pb fiber bar if I'm still hungry.
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i like a piece of dark chocolate every day - lately it's been truffle dark chocolate bars from trader joe's (90 cal/4 squares) or lindt's sea salt caramel dark chocolate (50 cal/ for 1.5 in square).

if i have a few extra calories 'll have a WW Snickers Ice cream bar (150 cal) or a smart ones pb cup ice cream bowl.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I have treats most days.

Some days I eat moronic treats like Krispy Kreme (yesterday), other days I'll have a bit of good quality dark chocolate. Tomorrow I've got 200 cals set aside for a little slice of coffee walnut cake.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I eat a pint of ice cream every single night. Tonight it's going to be Breyer's Blasts! Chocolate Reese's. Nom nom nom
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I "treat myself" whenever and to whatever I want LOL --I just make sure that I don't go over my calories/fat/protein
  • shelbyfrootcake
    Options
    cadburys curly wurlys :) i put them in the firdge so they take forever to eat yumyum :) i have a bar every couple of days! :)

I would be willing to commit unspeakable acts for a Curly Wurly now.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    Options
    My treats are pretty boring. Shredded wheat and almond milk (no sugar). Cheese on toast (no spread) is another. I feel good when I eat either of these and could eat them everyday. The regular treat foods that people like make me feel ill. I don't feel deprived though! :)

Cheese on toast is not boring. It's a snack fit for the gods!
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Cheese on toast is a favourite snack of mine too - I add tabasco sauce and cucumber slices to it.

I also love Doritos and cheese puffs and salt and vinegar chip sticks. And chevda - chevda is my favourite of all.
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I always save myself at least 150 calories for the end of the night because I usually want to munch on something around 8-9pm. With my work schedule my meals are too spread out and I feel I need that little something at the end of the day.

I found pound cake for 145 calories a slice, I usually do those mini-bags of microwave popcorn for 100 calories, I make my own smoothies for 125-165 calories. last nights smoothie tasted like a creamsicle with pineapple, orange juice, and pineapple-coconut yogurt, and skim milk :)

I tend to crave a "real" treat once a month. I gave in today to a peanut butter toffee chocolate pumpkin for 160 calories. I ate 2 servings of doritos last time.

Luckily, I always manage to fit my "real" treats into my daily intake. I think its the fact that I allow myself a snack at the end of the night that doesnt make me crave insanely then binge.
  • annjj
    annjj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a treat box. All my favorite treats are in there in portioned snack bags with the number of calories written on the bag, so if I get a craving I can just grab a portioned size bag from the box. This helps me think do I really want this little amount of food for that many calories?
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats a 1/2 cup serving of vanilla ice cream! It's the simplicity of it that makes it so delish.
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Daily! I eat dark chocolate chips and have one, *good* beer pretty much every day. Together they add up to 250c or less and I just factor it in to my day.
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow- your smoothie sounds delicious!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I get a treat every time I sit, down, roll over, give handshakes and speak.

My favouritest treat is a pat on the head and a "good girl" :)
  • hunter624
    Options
    Full English Breakfast every Sunday.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    all day, every day....food doesn't scare me.
  • ambermac2012
    Options
    i freeze yogurt! its a great replacement for ice cream :)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    When ever I want! That is the beauty of a calorie budget. I love oatmeal cookies with dried nuts and fruit in them.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    A little too often and it's often in the form of a restaurant meal!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    i have them when i just really want them. usually a candy bar - something caramel, or a chocolate chip cookie