Workout/Motivational Music

Options
I've been bored lately with my workout music. Can you recommend some good songs you like to workout to. You know the stuff that keeps you going. I don't really have any one type of music I like, really anything that helps me during a workout.

Thanks

Replies

• SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    *bump* because I'm interested in reading other responses

Well, I doubt that it would really be your thing but I've spent three months bouncing along on the treadmill courtesy of The Ting-Tings' pop album "We started nothing". It's entirely brainless and keeps a 124 - 140bpm beat, perfect :D

The Couch25K program for "Podrunner Intervals" (free to download) has a bunch of running mixes too.

On the weights floor, I use cheesy songs from musicals, anything about being heroic, angry or determined. For example, from Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog: "Brand New Day" feat. Neil Patrick Harris http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU1i1gNaYqg
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ACDC is teh best running music in my opinion
  • tiffbiz
    tiffbiz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Blow me by Pink
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Go on and laugh.. Country Music :ohwell:
  • kat191
    Options
    I've been listning to 35 top workout hits 2012 and the bom bom song :D
  • leesehm
    leesehm Posts: 117
    Options
    pump it - black eyed peas
    the whole three days grace self titled album
    4 minutes - j timberlake and madonna
    american boy - estelle
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There are lots of great workout songs, but right now I can only think at "Let's go" by Calvin Harris
  • raverhayley
    raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i power walk to prodigy's fat of the land album, hard house or drum n bass :D
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    i power walk to prodigy's fat of the land album, hard house or drum n bass :D

First CD I ever bought!!