Anyone want to lose 50lbs with me?

Options
I've pretty much been overweight my entire life and I would like to give not being overweight a try. I'm pretty serious about doing this. I very effectively was dieting with my best friend the year before last but unfortunately the calorie cutting life was working fantastically for me but horribly for her so our diet fell apart. Part of our problem was also a difference in goals, she was significantly shorter than me and with more body fat and that goal difference caused some issues for the both of us that I think also attributed to our diets failure. That is why I would like someone looking to lose around 50lbs like me.

I ride my bike absolutely everywhere and end up riding over 80 miles on a normal week from commuting. So obviously if you're also cyclist that is even better! But I obviously like people who don't bike as well.

Replies

• newme2105
    newme2105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Vesta - I want to lose at least 68lbs so happy to come along for the journey. I ride a bike occasionally, sometimes go to the gym, and do some walking. Married with 2 kids, work full time, really fed up with the extra weight I am carrying and the impact it could have on my health. I've just restarted my diet from Saturday - and have lost 3.5lbs already which has cheered me up a little!

Newme
  • SuccessExpress
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on my app daily and am hoping to lose 30+ by april for my wedding then an extra 40 after that!

Ive been here just over a week and i LOVE it! x