somewhat new mom needs more motivation

Options
hi there...this is my second try and MFP, I was on here earlier in the year but with school, a baby and a husband i didn't have much time to log in. my sister got me hooked on mfp and now i am looking for a bit more motivation. i have about 50 pounds to lose and with friends i hope i can. i am very active when i am not taking care of the baby...i am taking a swim class in college and i also walk 3-4 miles a day with my sister and my daughter and 2-3 when it is just my daughter and i.

i hope to find some great motivators and supporters.

thank you for taking the time to read this.

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    you have done an amazing job...you push so hard when we workout as a team...keep up the good work sista!!!
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm a newish mom as well. It's hard finding time when you're so busy, I get that! I'm glad my diet is 100% predictable and controllable though. I have an open diary and I love motivating people so add me if you'd like! Good luck to you and to your new mini :).
  • foreversweetlisa
    Options
    Hi! My name is Lisa and I am a mom of a 17 month old girl. This is my second round with MFP too. I lost 14# in the beginning of the year and have regained about half. Now that I have my head in a better place and I'm trying to get back to recording my food intake and exercising 3-4 times a week. Looking to build a bigger support network as well. Good Luck!