eating and working out better AND GAINING WEIGHT!

Options
The closer i get to my date and goal my body thinks it's funnier to do this to me...past few days I've been working out a lot better and eating clean... and my body goes back and gains 3 pounds not loses not maintains but gains!!!
Help :(

Replies

• talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    It is happen to me also.

Just keep doing workouts and drink more water! Since u are stick to your workout and controlling ur food to eat healthier and clean, u are doing the right thing!

sometimes extra weight would be properly water! it happen to me once! I gained around 2 kgs in one day! next day my weight become less by -2.5kg.. so It is properly water weight :)

Hope this would help :)
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    I do drink a lot of water ( 3litres that used to be always something i drink even when i wasn't weight/health conscious)...as suggested by another mfp member for reducing the water gain effect...
    Maybe my sodium intake is high...Probably should just reduce on the stressing level... thanks Talal! :)
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I do drink a lot of water ( 3litres that used to be always something i drink even when i wasn't weight/health conscious)...as suggested by another mfp member for reducing the water gain effect...
    Maybe my sodium intake is high...Probably should just reduce on the stressing level... thanks Talal! :)

I think 3 liters of water is a bit high for a women which will effect ur weight as well :)! As I know men should be around 3 liters which is (about 13 cups)! for women I think 2.2 liters (about 9 cups).

sodium intake should be reduced! otherwise u will drink ton of water LOL!

Anyway water has no calories! so u don't need to worry :) and hopefully u can get what u need :)

Talal