Great Site!

KnoxvilleTim
KnoxvilleTim Posts: 3 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone ...

I recently got an iPhone and found this site through the Apple MFP App. I actually recorded two days of activities before logging on to the actual website. I only have about 5 pounds to loose but this site will help me during the holidays with all the temptations to eat goodies and not exercise! Wish I had know about this site 18 months ago when I weighed 30 lbs heavier!

I have found this site so easy to use, informative and motivational! I have also recommended it to our company's wellness team to promote to our employees to help them in thier wellness goals.

Good to be on-board.

KnoxvilleTim

Replies

• Welcome. This site is the best. I love it and there are so many helpful and supportive people here.
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    This site has completely changed my exercise and eating habits. The accountability, suggestions, and motivation you find here is unreal. I even decided to start training for a marathon (and I'm NOT a runner). Thank goodness for the new app. Welcome!
  • THanks for introducing me to the site, dad!!! Good luck with your goals!! =-)

Love,
    Naomi
This discussion has been closed.