I can't believe it... lowest weight since tracking

Options
today is an important day for me... I am 262.8... that is my lowest weight since I started tracking... last may I got down to this point... then went back up to 305... started the new year at 298... I can't believe how long ago (before last may) I was at this point in my weight... and I know that was on an upswing...

I am feeling kinda down because I have a hurt foot and I am going to an orthopedic doc tomorrow to find out what is wrong... and I am tired of hurting so bad...

but I am jumping for joy (on the inside because actual jumping would be disastrous with my foot) and doing my little squee happy dance :)

I am just.... wow.... I can't believe it... I weighed myself 4 times!!!!!

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! *happy dance for you* Awesome job!!! :)
  • Endriena
    Options
    Hope you foot heals!! Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • jenjen0214
    Options
    Rock on you!!! Don't give up, you are doing a fabulous job! You just start planning your next milestone and it will be time to post it before you know it.
  • ms1978
    ms1978 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You're doing a GREAT job!! Hope your foot feels better soon =)
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Keep up the excellent work.

If you feel this good now think of how you will feel when you get to your goal!
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Keep up with tracking your calories. That will be vital while the foot heals. I am going through a similar thing with having pain and in physical therapy. My exercise is unfortunately restricted and it does make it tough. Try to hang in there!
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO!!!!! keep up the amazing work your doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is a great feeling. I also lost some weight, got down to 253 (from 325) then went back up to 280 over the last year. I couldn't believe I gained back so much of a great accomplishment. So no, when I get under 253 I will borrow your dance and leap around the house!!

BUT... I promise to give your dance back for your next great accomplishment!!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hurrah. If you can't jump up and down on the foot how about punching the air ;-)

J.
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    thanks guys :) I was looking at my reports thing... and I was wrong :(

I actually NEVER GOT THIS LOW last year!!!

it was this year... I have been bouncing about in the 265-275 range...

but I am definitely doing me some happy dancing...

and it makes it easier to not want to wallow in the self pity package of cookies... which you know I *deserve* because I hurt and all that crap :bigsmile: which actually don't taste as good as this feeling right now!!!
  • TeresaOH1
    TeresaOH1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good for you Jennfrye! I think it helps to just be consistant and be too hard on yourself. :wink:
  • amyhouck37
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Lonestarlesa
    Lonestarlesa Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!! That is a fantastic accomplishment! You got this...and I will jump up and down for ya!! LOL..
    Love the motivation you give!

Keep it up! You got this!
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    That is FaNtAsTiC!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    Great JOB!! That is a fantastic accomplishment! You got this...and I will jump up and down for ya!! LOL..
    Love the motivation you give!

Keep it up! You got this!
    Can we count the calories? :)

Also to Jen, awesome job, bet the foot will feel a lot better soon!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You keep on going strong!!!!! Great job!!!!! Hope the doc doesn't have bad news, good luck!!!!!!!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    today is an important day for me... I am 262.8... that is my lowest weight since I started tracking... last may I got down to this point... then went back up to 305... started the new year at 298... I can't believe how long ago (before last may) I was at this point in my weight... and I know that was on an upswing...

I am feeling kinda down because I have a hurt foot and I am going to an orthopedic doc tomorrow to find out what is wrong... and I am tired of hurting so bad...

but I am jumping for joy (on the inside because actual jumping would be disastrous with my foot) and doing my little squee happy dance :)

I am just.... wow.... I can't believe it... I weighed myself 4 times!!!!!
    That's so exciting! congratulations!
    My foot has been hurting me, too.
    I can't exercise by walking or running.
    But I discovered that I can ride a mountain bike or pedal an incline bike at the gym.
    Nice bonus is it has greatly increased my definitiion and tone all over my body in the space of two weeks!
    I ride almost everyday for at leat 45 min...the time just flies by, and it's really fun!
    Often I ride twice per day, so that's 1.5 hours of exercise and about 6calories/min!
    Be encouraged about your foot. Ice it!
    Mine is getting better, slowly....Don't know what's wrong with it...but it get's better, not worse.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    =DDD YAY!!!!

You inspire me. You've done a great job. So much determination.

I hope your foot feels better soon!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Cool loss and cooler attitude! You're doing marvelous work! Keep it up! Here's wishing you well with the foot problem.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Don't let the foot get you down. Just do what you need to do to get it taken care of, keep eating right, and you will get where you want to be! You have come a long way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!