Skechers Shape Ups? Or . . .

Options
Have you seen the new commercials for the Shape Ups and the new balance ball inspired sneakers (I forget the maker)? I'm curious if anyone has tried them and which ones feel good and actually work? I'm interested, but I don't want to shell out all that money if it's not really worth it. :happy:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    They look pretty interesting. I'm wondering what people think too.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    BUMP....
    I have wondered the same thing!!!
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    I'm currently researching the reviews. It's supposed to tone butt, glutes, etc . . . I'd really like a little more help toning my legs than doing all these squats and lunges all the time. My knees can only take so much. Hopefully someone has tried them . .

Reebok makes the Easy Tone

The reviews on both the Easy Tone and Shape Ups seems to be very good, but the price is pretty high. ($99)
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the new commercials for the Shape Ups and the new balance ball inspired sneakers (I forget the maker)? I'm curious if anyone has tried them and which ones feel good and actually work? I'm interested, but I don't want to shell out all that money if it's not really worth it. :happy:

My Fiance's mother just bought the shape ups, they come with a laundry list of exercises you can do but it states that you have to take at least 10,000 steps throughout the day for the shoes to be effective.
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    My Fiance's mother just bought the shape ups, they come with a laundry list of exercises you can do but it states that you have to take at least 10,000 steps throughout the day for the shoes to be effective.

I Take 10,000 steps easy in a day...I average 13,000

We'll have a wait a bit to see if she likes them.
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options

I Take 10,000 steps easy in a day...I average 13,000

We'll have a wait a bit to see if she likes them.

We'll be waiting a while because she definetly does not take 10,000 steps in a day.
  • RELLISON
    Options
    I have the fit flops- they work- they make my legs hurt from the work out they give me when I wear them.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    What are you going to do after your muscle adjust to the new routine brought about by these shoes?

I swear, people will say anything to sell anything.