Joined a while ago but starting again

Options
Was planning on using this service a long time ago and never really got into it but its my only shot at reaching my ridiculous goal by next month. I dont think that it is possible to weigh 195 or 190 by the first weekend of next month but I have to try. does anyone have any tips for me. i know that losing that much weight so fast will be very unhealthy but is it possible my military career may depend on it. I am about to up my workouts to 2 hours a day of nothing but cardio in my target heart rate for burning fat. I had a back injury and have to use an elliptical machine or walk on a treadmill so I get bored very quickly and discourage myself from wanting to finish a work out. I use headphones and listen to music but it doesnt help somehow I have just lost all of my motivation. Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You might try a low carb diet with your exercise. Going to low is not healthy, but I know where your coming from. You don't want to land on the QMP list.
  • joeherrera
    Options
    I am already on the list so to say so I really need to try and make this happen. I wonder how they lose so much weight so fast on the biggest loser. I will try harder and make this happen I have to my job depends on it.
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    On biggest loser they exercise for 6 hours a day. When I was trying to reenlist one time I went on strict Atkins and lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks without exercise. The doctor told me not to lose anymore for a while cause that quick is no good. Up to you, how much do you need to lose?
  • Maggies90
    Maggies90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Eeeks IDK how to shed crazy numbers but like Yardtigress maybe low carb? I've never tried it personally, but I have seen people get quick results from it .
    If I need to lose my belly quick I eat as clean as possible, drink tons of water and green tea (said to speed up metabolism) , and do hard core cardio. Try doing HIIT on the eliptical so you wont get bored. Also try walking uphill on the tred you get a great burn like that! Having great music also really really helps me out!
    You have a big motivator, which Im pretty sure will help you do this! Good luck :)