If your weak stomached.. don't read..

Options
Cause its really nasty, but I need someone to tell me.. I just threw up everything I've eatten all day... Soo, do I still count those as calories?.. I'm sorry.. I feel nasty writting it, But I have been dying to know...

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I was like that Saturday...too many drinks Friday :laugh::laugh:
    I didn't bother logging any of it though. :sick:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Well your body starts digesting as soon as the food hits your saliva so it was obviously partially digested. I wouldnt count all of it but at the same time I wouldnt worry about taking it off your food journal. You should probly take it easy for the rest of the day though.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Yuck.. Thanks!! I didn't think anyone would answer...
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Yuck.. Thanks!! I didn't think anyone would answer...

I've replied to worse than that before, gross posts spark my curiosity
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I'd be more worried about why you threw it up than the calories, if you're sick, get better! Your health is more important than keeping a deficit.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I'd be more worried about why you threw it up than the calories, if you're sick, get better! Your health is more important than keeping a deficit.

I was going to post the same thing!

Focus on getting better and don't worry about it. On days I'm not feeling well (to the point of vomiting) I give myself a free pass. No counting, just resting. Any counting you do is just going to be inaccurate, anyways (unless you were somehow able to track what you were throwing up which... would just be beyond disgusting).
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Ahaha, Thanks guys! I have been up ALL night puking my brains out.. I am now dehydrated cause I can't even keep down liquid... I work in a hospital, and I came to work today.. If I still can't keep anything down, I'm going to the ER, cause my BD and the nurses I work with said they think it may be food poisoining.. Which is a total bummer, cause now I dislike food.. I bought gingerale and water to have for breakfast today.. :sick: :sick:
    Thanks for your concern!!!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Ahaha, Thanks guys! I have been up ALL night puking my brains out.. I am now dehydrated cause I can't even keep down liquid... I work in a hospital, and I came to work today.. If I still can't keep anything down, I'm going to the ER, cause my BD and the nurses I work with said they think it may be food poisoining.. Which is a total bummer, cause now I dislike food.. I bought gingerale and water to have for breakfast today.. :sick: :sick:
    Thanks for your concern!!!

I know ho you feel. About a year ago I went through a spell where I was throwing up all day everyday later I found out I had peptic ulcer disease. During that time I did not even think about calories my main focus was getting better. It me a while to get to where I could eat anything again so just take it easy and get better then focus on diet. Gatorade is really good for you in this kind of situation so that you don't get dehydrated. Hope you feel better soon.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Cause its really nasty, but I need someone to tell me.. I just threw up everything I've eatten all day... Soo, do I still count those as calories?.. I'm sorry.. I feel nasty writting it, But I have been dying to know...

You still have some left in your body. Not everything but you do get some calories from it. I used to be bulimic and I could never get anything out. I am over it.