Looking to lose the insulation

mnmom
mnmom Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. New to this site. Like the setup and hope it will help me achieve my goals. I am looking to lose a total of 35 lbs but will just be happy to feel comfortable in my body regardless what the scale says. I will try not to put a number on health, but since most talk is about pounds lost ...that will be my number.

Married, mom of 5. Love sports (obviously too much watching and not enough participating), enjoy sewing, reading, spending time at the lake, and gardening.

Well...a little about me. Love to hear from anyone else who picked the holiday season (a wonderful time of food and temptation) to start a weight loss program. Any time is a good time I guess to make a positive change and healthy choices.

Replies

• I am a married mom of 6 children so I understand. Nice to hear from another mom here. I have been here about 2 weeks. I love it and it is much better than the other site I had Originally went to. Good luck. and I hope to hear more from you. Email me anytime
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    I started in June so I'm not starting during the holidays...just surviving them.:wink:
    Just wanted to say Welcome & best of luck!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    I say, better to start during/before the holidays, instead of the 10 pounds AFTER the holidays! LOL
This discussion has been closed.