Another Day Off?

Options
Yesterday, I didn't workout because I cleaned the whole house including closets and just ran out of time. Today the backs of my legs are killing me as well as my lower back on both sides by my hips. It is all muscle related.

I was going to go workout tonight, but I'm sore. I don't know if I should take today off too. I would hate to not workout 2 days in a row, but I don't want it to cause more muscle strain either.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    If its just soreness than its ok to workout, if you feel like you pulled something than take the day off yes, but you will probably feel less sore if you go and do some low intensity cardio :smile:

~Leash :heart:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Unless you think it is a pulled muscle you should be fine to do low impact cardio. It would probably help if you did some good stretching. I find I am most sore if I don't properly stretch before a work out. You know your body and what you can do, these are just suggestions hope it helps.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You did workout yesterday- that's why you're sore, so don't think of it as 2 days off.