A Newbie's Hello!

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I found this place on google and figured it'd be cool to converse with others who are trying to get fit. Weight-wise I'm half way to my target weight, which is 200lbs. I've already lost 40lbs. It's great stepping on the scale and seeing a lesser number than the previous time I stepped on. The one really irritating thing about the weight-loss is the fact that so many of my clothes are getting way too big, lol. Can't wait to replace my wardrobe!

Replies

• LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your weight loss :smile:
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Feel free to add me & then read my blog, it might just inspire you to stick at it.

Welcome & good luck

Craig

P.S. If you can add a picture as some people are dubious if there isn't one

Dieting is a lifestyle not a life sentence, so, don't punish yourself
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I found this place on google and figured it'd be cool to converse with others who are trying to get fit. Weight-wise I'm half way to my target weight, which is 200lbs. I've already lost 40lbs. It's great stepping on the scale and seeing a lesser number than the previous time I stepped on. The one really irritating thing about the weight-loss is the fact that so many of my clothes are getting way too big, lol. Can't wait to replace my wardrobe!

Welcome to MFP! You will learn there are alot of people on this site who have lost alot of weight. MFP works!!! Add me as a friend... we can/will motivate each other to lose weight and get healthy.
  • BrownEyedGrrl
    Options

Welcome to MFP! This is an excellent site to keep you motivated and there is so much you can learn from everyone on here.
    Congrats on your weight loss! It's a great feeling when your clothes are too big and you realize you have to go out and buy smaller sizes. The only down side is it gets a bit expensive.lol. Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement and support!