Im new and need to stay motivated!!

Options
Hay everyone,

Im new to this, had my baby 8 weeks ago by c-section so ready to get my body back!!

I find walking boring so have joined the gym and hope to go at least 3 times a week hopefully I will try get a walk in between with the baby depending on the weather

Im motivated now but need to keep that way :)

Thanks for reading xx

Replies

• michypeach77
    michypeach77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby x Hope you are taking things easy still, that's the best part of having a baby (only joking x) I had a baby by c section almost a year ago and then broke my leg 8 weeks after so put on loads of weight since (was big before anyway) and now my leg is at the point where I can start to try and get myself back down to a relatively normal weight and shape.

Good luck with your goals and I am sure you'll be back in shape in no time x
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hay everyone,

I'm new to this, had my baby 8 weeks ago by c-section so ready to get my body back!!

I find walking boring so have joined the gym and hope to go at least 3 times a week hopefully I will try get a walk in between with the baby depending on the weather

I'm motivated now but need to keep that way :)

Thanks for reading xx

Hey you.. welcome to MFP!

Congratulations on your bundle of joy. I am a mommy also.. and its my greatest purpose in life. Its very challenging and I get tired and frustrated at times.. but I cant imagine my life w/o my son. Enjoy this stage... takes lots of pictures. My son is two... and Oh boy... thats all ill say :smile: :smile:

Regarding MFP... stick with it. Create a plan of action and execute it. Add me as a friend and we will work together to loose the weight.

Best Wishes.
  • Girlygirl12712
    Girlygirl12712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thank u congrats on your little one too :) sorry about your leg though :( hopefully u can start getting back to it soon! x
  • Girlygirl12712
    Girlygirl12712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hay everyone,

I'm new to this, had my baby 8 weeks ago by c-section so ready to get my body back!!

I'm motivated now but need to keep that way :)

Thanks for reading xx

Hey you.. welcome to MFP!

Congratulations on your bundle of joy. I am a mommy also.. and its my greatest purpose in life. Its very challenging and I get tired and frustrated at times.. but I cant imagine my life w/o my son. Enjoy this stage... takes lots of pictures. My son is two... and Oh boy... thats all ill say :smile: :smile:

Regarding MFP... stick with it. Create a plan of action and execute it. Add me as a friend and we will work together to loose the weight.

Best Wishes.

It is very tough being a mommy but its so worth it

Ill add u :)

x

Thanks

Being a mammy is tough but so worth it just dying to get fit now!!

ill add u x