What do you do to get sum motivation on those 'blah' days?

Options
I get online & read success stories, I love to watch youtube videos w/real people & their success stories. I also like get online & look at clothes that I'd LOVE to wear ( but can't until I lose this excess weight ;p ) :tongue:

Replies

• meer__kat
    meer__kat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I try to remind myself how good I'll feel afterwards - or remember how good I felt after the last workout I did. And to be honest, I'm not above "bribing" myself - I'll tell myself that I can take it easy and quit after 15 minutes. Then around the 15 minute mark, I'm usually feeling so much better about it that I tell myself, "Well I'll keep going another five minutes." And before I know it, I've gotten a whole workout in.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I feel Ive switched from working out to lose weight to working out to train. Im training for a 10K. After that my goals are both a half marathon and triathlon in the spring. If I want to do those, I need to get out there and do it. I enjoy doing it also simply because its a nice stress reliever and its some me time (sometimes lol). Its now just part of my daily routine. My end goal would be to complete the Ironman Tri. I guess if I really dont feel it that day, Youtube is my friend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsaYO8nNjSU One of the guys featured in this (Mark) uses MFP. Watching that vid is all the MO I need.