Remembering on September 11th

Options
dcc56
dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
This is the day I take time to remember all those who have served or are serving in the armed forces for me. It is also a day I remember all those who died in the events of 9/11 and how it effected their families. I also remember all those in public service, police and firefighters who go to work every day ready to give their life for me. I also try to pray for a better world. Please take some time today to remember. What would it have been like for you if your spouse went to work and never came home?

Replies

• bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This is the day I take time to remember all those who have served or are serving in the armed forces for me. It is also a day I remember all those who died in the events of 9/11 and how it effected their families. I also remember all those in public service, police and firefighters who go to work every day ready to give their life for me. I also try to pray for a better world. Please take some time today to remember. What would it have been like for you if your spouse went to work and never came home?

As do I