Football season

Options
1235»

Replies

• Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I can understand that Wolverine. The only players/coaches I dislike are those that seem to go out of their way to be jerks. I think Brady's arrogance has resulted from some of the items you mentioned in your post, not necessarily because of his personality. Now, guys like Rex Ryan, TO, and a few others seem to be natural buttholes. Then you have Lane Kiffin who tells this kid, while he coached Tennessee, that if he commits to another team, he won't get any playing time and will end up back in his home town in a dead end job making minimum wage.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I can understand that Wolverine. The only players/coaches I dislike are those that seem to go out of their way to be jerks. I think Brady's arrogance has resulted from some of the items you mentioned in your post, not necessarily because of his personality. Now, guys like Rex Ryan, TO, and a few others seem to be natural buttholes. Then you have Lane Kiffin who tells this kid, while he coached Tennessee, that if he commits to another team, he won't get any playing time and will end up back in his home town in a dead end job making minimum wage.

I am much more broad with my dislike. For example, all indicators say that Eli Manning is a good kid. But I will dislike him forever for his draft day pissing a moaning to get out of going to San Diego. By all accounts, he has been a model citizen (but he could be a complete ***, I don't know), but that one moment makes me root against him.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    TO ALL YOU TRUE FOOTBALL FANS, DO NOT FORGET TO SET YOUR FANTASY LINE UP BEFORE TOMORROW'S GAME (if you have Chicago or GB players).

Go Bears! Projected 2-0 Bears, 0-2 Green Bay. I would love to see that start to the season! Go Urlacher! Yes Urlacher, play! You can do it!
  • dragonfly74
    Options

I am much more broad with my dislike. For example, all indicators say that Eli Manning is a good kid. But I will dislike him forever for his draft day pissing a moaning to get out of going to San Diego. By all accounts, he has been a model citizen (but he could be a complete ***, I don't know), but that one moment makes me root against him.

Why would anyone want to go to the west coast to play football? Come on!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    LSU && THE COLTS & PATRIOTS!
  • dragonfly74
    Options
    LSU && THE COLTS & PATRIOTS!

Colts AND Patriots? Nah, you have to pick one. But good try :laugh:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    As long as football is on, I don't care. But I think that is because I am sports correspondent for my local newspaper and I get sent out to football games for high school and then write articles on them :happy:
  • dragonfly74
    Options
    As long as football is on, I don't care. But I think that is because I am sports correspondent for my local newspaper and I get sent out to football games for high school and then write articles on them :happy:

Watching my brother play high school football is what got me into the game. Sorry you aren't passionate about football! Maybe if you actually watch you could learn respect for it. How did they hire you if "you don't care?"