Lifting supplements Help !!!!

Options
Hey Guys,

So I finally got myself some Creatine....so far I use Whey Protein, Creatine, Fish Oil and working on multi vitamins and now I hear of BCAA? is this really recommended? some stats on myself....I weigh 148 lbs and Height is 5'7'' (Male) I am working on a Jim Stoppani program shortcut to size 12 week....I am eating as much protein as I can too

Replies

• beeleah
    Options
    Hi. Check out bodybuilding.com for more information on supplements and nutrition for bodybuilders. Detailed workout and nutrition plans are outlined to help you get the body you want. Good luck!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is consensus on BCAA supplementation. I don't think they can hurt, but it's not clear whether they will help.
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Milk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All suppliments.

Milk is grow juice.

Get your calories and protein in order and your muscles will grow just fine (milk supplies both). The assistance anything else provides is pretty trivial.

Whey protein powder is merely refined milk. Only the super cheap stuff in bulk can match milk when it comes to cost per gram of protein.

Looking at your diary that you never fill out.... LOL @ your calorie goal. Eat way more than that.
  • clee369
    clee369 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You only really NEED BCAA's if you are working out fasted, which I assume you aren't. Otherwise you get plenty of BCAA's from your whey powder and from any milk or meat you eat