been hungry for 2 days

size6Jessi
size6Jessi Posts: 71
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have lost 18 pounds and the last few days it seems that im always hungry. Does this mean im not eating enough, that my metabolisum is going up? It just started out of no were!

Replies

• get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Could be. Also could be hormonal. I know the week before my Aunt Flo visits my appetite goes waaaay up.
  • Alot of times you will feel hungry if you aren't getting enough protein in your diet, if you are losing weight it mroe than likely isn't that your metabolism is going up unless you are working out a great deal. Try to get some extra lean protein in.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Are u eating your exercise cals? And I agree with katie, when i don't eat enough protein i am more hungry... also make sure you are drinking a lot of water!

~Leash :heart:
  • What works for me is the optium shakes they really do last for four hours.

My sample menu would be a shake for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch, fruit , veggies, smoothy for snacks, and another shake about 2-3 hrs before dinner, and I usually have grilled chicken, or fish with vegi and starch. No red meat or pork.
    AND of Course LOTS OF WATER LOL !
    I am using the slim-fast.com menus. Once you sign up and enter your information the system genrate a personalized menu for you, which saves me so much time & drama.

Good luck !
This discussion has been closed.