medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

so awesome.
  • possibri
    possibri Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lori, shes a useless annoying *kitten*

^^^ this. I'd be fine with her and Shane leaving together — you don't have to die, but you can't stay with us...
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lori for sure!!! Worst parent of the year award! Keep an eye on that little ****! Hahaha
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lori is nothing but dead weight. TELL ME HOW YOU SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE WITH AN ALREADY USELESS AND NOW PREGNANT WOMAN IN YOUR GROUP!!???!?!!

Carol doesn't do much either, but I think she's had it the worst - mutilated her abusive husband, daughter turned, she's been through hell and back. That one needs a drink.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I'd say Lori, Carl aint been right since Sophia died..i wouldnt kill him but he needs to just go somewhere and come back grown like simba did. Also kill T-Dog, the one black guy i can't root for
  • MurphysLawTD
    Options
    I'd say Lori, Carl aint been right since Sophia died..i wouldnt kill him but he needs to just go somewhere and come back grown like simba did. Also kill T-Dog, the one black guy i can't root for

LMFAO - agreed with the Simba theory. After what he did to Shane, I think the kid has serious potential.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Lori!!!!! Dumb b!tch is dumb. Then Carl. Honestly though I find Rick extremely annoying as well. Now that I think about it, I'm not fond of many of the characters, other than Dale and Glenn. I can't wait until it starts again, eep!!!!
  • MurphysLawTD
    Options
    OP et al - Dale is dead...do you mean DARYLL??
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options

No I meant Dale; I like him (or *LIKED him, until he died). But I like Daryl also. Dude's a badass and kind of sexy in a dirty kind of way. :laugh:
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Lori- specially after the last episode and how she reacted to rick killing shane.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Lori- specially after the last episode and how she reacted to rick killing shane.

Yeah WTF was up with that. She new exactly how crazy Shane was being. Infact she warned Rick about how crazy he was being. For gods sake they thought Shane had killed Rick and then shes gonna get all butt hurt about him killing Shane ugh
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think rick is annoying too. Too "soft". Especially when he saved hat outcast kid. Ugh.

Team daryl and glen. Oot oot!!!

When lori went off and crashed the car, i wanted to punch a baby. Her unborn baby.
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

No I meant Dale; I like him (or *LIKED him, until he died). But I like Daryl also. Dude's a badass and kind of sexy in a dirty kind of way. :laugh:

I agree Daryl is one hot hick