Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    just quit
    this.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    when i worked in an office that was totally me. indian food every single day. they got used to it after a while :wink:
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    burn some popcorn in the microwave...it will take care of any nice smells for several days...
  • lpeterson
    Options
    I have the same thing with one of my coworkers except she drives thru everyday with either Arby's, McDonald's, KFC, etc. while I bring in a healthy lunch everyday and she sits right next to me.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have a group of co-workers who talk about nothing besides eating! It drives me nuts... they're always talking about some decadent food or restaurant and I just want to scream sometimes.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing going on. The air vent for my office feeds from the breakroom so everyday at lunch time I get to smell everyones food. Generally it doesn't bother me unless it's seafood or you know someone burns their corn dog in the oven O_o
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing going on. The air vent for my office feeds from the breakroom so everyday at lunch time I get to smell everyones food. Generally it doesn't bother me unless it's seafood or you know someone burns their corn dog in the oven O_o

mmm corn dogs :love: