Wasn't sure I could find Chris Brown less tolerable...

Options

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    ..................... what the actual fu....

I usually don't care for this saying, but .... is this real life? Ho, ly, crap.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    He's such a winner.

And by winner I mean f**ktwat.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Until I saw his lovely new tattoo. Yeah, the guy who beat the crap out of Rihanna got a woman's beaten face tatted on his neck. Oh but his PR team said "it's not the same woman" so it's totes ok. Right? Ugh. Vom.

504f687eb7df0.jpeg

504f6fa579b0b.jpeg

That's for real? What an *kitten*.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Disgusting. Just totally disgusting. I don't even know what else to say. What a f***ing douchenozzle.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure there are no words for how disgusting he is.
    And I would bet a decent amount of money he did it for the PR.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Yup! He's a woman beater, and from the looks of the new tattoo he's proud of it.

Hmmm.... maybe the radio & tv stations should ban him again.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Is his mother still living? If she is, if I were her, I'd beat the living crap out of his face so he could say it was a self portrait. If she is gone, she is rolling over in her grave! If I were his mother, I'd tell people he shot out the wrong hole because he is a piece of ****!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    that is so sickening, but I have a question... I heard on the radio the other day that Rihanna was spotted making out with him after or before or during the VMA's. Really?!? If that is true, then who is more sick?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Just awesome, can't make stuff like this up!
    And still he'll be invited to...*insert music awards show name here*......perform for the crowd and live TV.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    And still he'll be invited to...*insert music awards show name here*......perform for the crowd and live TV.

And people will still buy his records (or whatever it's called now) and go to his concerts. Sad.

Puffy -- I think she has some serious issues, too.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Did he tattoo that on himself?? That is a horribly done tattoo! I hope he didn't pay for that kind of work....

It is horrible ink but it suits the douche-nozzle sporting it.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Facebook this morning, gross.
    Options

And people will still buy his records (or whatever it's called now) and go to his concerts. Sad.

Puffy -- I think she has some serious issues, too.

I'm def not saying what he did was right, because it was beyond wrong. But, don't be messing with the guy who did this to you, especially after it went public and everyone knows about it. It doesn't paint her in a good light, either.
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Horrendous man, cannot actually believe he makes a living in which public support plays a large part of succeeding...appalling
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    that is so sickening, but I have a question... I heard on the radio the other day that Rihanna was spotted making out with him after or before or during the VMA's. Really?!? If that is true, then who is more sick?

Chris Brown. He's more sick, he was the one who attacked her, an illegal and immoral act, all Rihanna will have done is go back to an abuser, which unfortunately with domestic abuse happens a lot.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping he got that as a reminder to himself every day when he looks in the mirror to be a better man than he was that awful night.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    That a**hole will never see a cent of my money... I can promise you that. What a douche!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    She needs help more than he probably does:-(

"douche-nozzle" *SNORT* Funniest thing I've seen all day
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Maybe Rhianna should get a tattoo of a restraining order on her neck.
    Options
    Maybe Rhianna should get a tattoo of a restraining order on her neck.

to remind her not to make out with him again?