You look amazing, well done x
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    congrats you look fabulous !
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulation, that is amazing!!! You are an inspiration!!
  • irisic
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!
  • anggoc
    anggoc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh you can totallyt tell! You look beautiful !!
  • MelLouBro
    MelLouBro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This post is SO ENCOURAGING! I started at 180 (I'm 5'0"), am currently at 154 lbs, on my way to at least 120, but would be happy with 130. Thank you for sharing! What was your method, food and exercise-wise?
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and a big congratulations on your success!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Woow congratulations! You look amazing!
  • avandy83
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm not one to talk about success, but I'm glad I did if it motivates others!

Some asked my methods.

Eating: this calorie counter on here was a life saver. I used it religiously. And while some don't agree with this, I don't usually eat back my exercise calories. Of course I allowed myself some days where I didn't track anything cause I knew I was going to be bad. A special occasion, a celebration, etc. And I didn't stress over those too much, I just got back on the bandwagon the next day. I also took up many new forms of exercise. That helps so much. I get bored easy, so I made myself constantly change it up, and I love it.

The biggest thing that helped me was short goals. "Get another 10 pounds off, go get a pedicure". Or "you have x event in 3 weeks, can't get lazy now". I could not set this big goal all at once, I would have never done it. Baby steps.

One bad thing I still do that I will probably never give up? Beer. I can't help it. I'm a beer girl
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on not eating back the calories you work off. I just joined so when it puts that up there I'm just like uh no. My goal is to eat 1200 calories not 1700+. I kind of wish we had the option to opt that out LOL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!