Lunches gone wrong pics, please.

Options

Replies

• Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Attempting a baked potato in the microwave...

HPIM00632.jpg

HPIM0065-1.jpg

LMAO! How does this happen? I bake potatoes in there all the time! Did you put it for 20 minutes on nuclear weapon mode and walk away? LMAO!
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Attempting a baked potato in the microwave...

HAHA, I've sooo done this too! :D I thought I was the only 1...my husband was like "What did you do??? How long did you cook it?"
    Maybe 10 minutes...lol
  • spikefoot
    Options
    Thai food and the flash made it shiny....not rude, it made me gag too..in a good way ;)
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i'm gagging and laughing at the same time augh!
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    LOL. Not my lunch, but funny anyway:

A few years ago at my workplace of all men and one woman, the other woman and I decided to do the Once-A-Year Fridge Cleaning. As we worked through the disgusting remnants of forgotten meals, scooped up moldy messes with a spoon, and chipped away at the block of ice in the freezer, we smelled something disgusting coming from the back of the fridge. Finally discovering something hard wrapped in tinfoil, we opened it and reeled at the stench, not even being able to identify it. Into the trash can it went. So gross!

A few hours later we learned that it was the lunch of one of our older coworkers; his wife had made meatloaf the previous night and sent it to work with him! Oops!
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well it wasn't homemade or anything and it was my cheat day so i wanted a pop tart.. it started on fire in my toaster and my toaster then burst into flames and caught my apron on fire.

i guess i really didn't need that poptart after all.

Ha! that happened to my brother and i when we were kids, except instead of burning an apron, we burned the kitchen cabinet! my mom never believed us that it was a rouge pop tart!

Hilarious! Dang, for sure you weren't meant to have that pop tart!
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That's just ewww.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a "lunch gone wrong" but I do eat the saaaame thiiiing eeeevery daaaay for lunch. Turkey sandwich, grapes and carrots with crystal light. It's starting to get old. I'd post a pic but I don't know how...even after reading someone's directions. If I remember, I'll post it in my profile's pics today.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    That poor potato... :laugh:
  • spikefoot
    Options
    You should try it. It is actually deep fried. I ate it when I was on holidays, there was some little back alley restaurant that had everything you could imagine. It was amazing..
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ha most of the time I do oatmeal for breakfast and lunch. So even burnt you have more imagination than I do.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    :heart: this thread! :laugh:

I only take pictures of my food when it looks good! :tongue:

I've noticed that a lot of people posting pictures of their food also have much newer/fancier (and less beat up) plates than I do. I'm embarassed to post pictures of my scratched up $0.50 IKEA glass plates and Corelle bowls from 25 years ago that I inherited from my Mom. :embarassed: :tongue: :laugh:
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I imagine it sounds like arnold schwarzenegger...Augh! Get in ze choppa!
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WTF is that...OMG!:noway:
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of adam sandler eating the little alligator in "Water boy"...
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Well it wasn't homemade or anything and it was my cheat day so i wanted a pop tart.. it started on fire in my toaster and my toaster then burst into flames and caught my apron on fire.

i guess i really didn't need that poptart after all.

Several months ago, one of my coworkers, who had apparently done this at home plenty of times, tried to toast a caramel rice cake in the toaster. I guess her toaster at home was special, because it filled our office with smoke and the whole place smelled sickly sweet and burnt for days.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    7979704124_0ed66f6403.jpg

This was suppose to be low carb protein peanut butter cookies.... They slowly spread out while cooking to form one big blob.... Still tasted ok though lol.
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is fun, I don't have much variety in my lunches. I can live (or laugh) through y'all.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Only you, Spike. Only you.:wink: