Hello MFP!

Hi All -

I started MFP about a month ago (my sister recommended the website). I am enjoying tracking my progress and reading postings. However, I would like to fully maximize my experience on MFP by getting to know the MFP community! So far I have lost 6lbs and reading the different message boards have been extremely helpful, inspirational and motivating.

Keep up the good work everyone!

~ Mo from California.

Replies

• samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    I do the same, I read topics that seem interesting and or funny. I've only lost a pound but it's been a week. There are some foods I need to throw out that I turn to when I am stressing. I did however use that "stressed" feeling and got on the exercise bike for 25 mins.. So I guess that is a start. lol..

Much continued luck to you ;))

Feel free to add me if you like, I am looking for motivation buddies. lol
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Hiya! I'll add you :) I'm loving it too, been here two weeks and half weeks, lost 5lbs - love to interact with other MFP users!
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome and enjoy!!! It sounds like you got off to a great start. I love the part where it tells me what I will weigh in 5 weeks. That is a big motivater for me. You can do this. BTW, I'm from CA originally and I miss it terribly.
  • Hi Mo from California!