I want to lose 30 pounds in 4 months.

Options
I would really like to start a group..... my goal is to lose these last 30 pounds by the new year.... so if youre motivated and serious feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :happy:

Replies

• janicesweetness
    Options
    sure
  • grandmagege
    grandmagege Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sure it sounds good i need to get focus on this. I've gained to much weight.I'm going to start working out tomorrow.
  • JustMe279
    Options
    I would love to join in this goal. Today I learned that I officially gained back all of the weight I lost on weight watchers in 2010. I lost about 30 lbs over 5 months then, so I think that I can do this!! We can do this. :smile:
  • inspiration1124
    Options
    I am trying to lose the same amount 30 lbs. you look like you are doing a good job thus far....smile:
  • Jdbray2012
    Options
    YES!!! Im sooo in! Let's do this! Good luck girl!

Can we do it? YES WE CAN!!!
  • nicdilor
    Options
    Yay girls count me in, I have lost 40 lbs already in the course of 5 months, but stopped and gained about 5 back, no way!!! I want to do it again, this time to complete my goal so I need to get of 60 lbs more, I would really love to have company through this, since last time it was very lonely, so please feel free to add me too =)
  • Shanannagan
    Options
    Heck Yeah Count Me In! Joined my local gym 3 days ago. I have been every day and plan to stick with it!!
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I could use the support!
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey people. I'm down for the challenge. I need to set a short term goal. 30 pounds in 4 months sounds good to me. I'm sending a friend request. Others feel free to add me. We can do this!!!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm totally in! I lost 21 in 2 months so if I work just as hard (if not harder) then I can lose 30 in 4 months!
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this too! 30 lbs would put me really close to my final goal, and I could really use some motivation! We could all do this together!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to all of you. I'd be lucky to lose half that, but I'll be cheering you guys on! :flowerforyou:
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    sure why not could do with it lol add me if you want:happy:
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I lost 25lbs in 5 weeks going low carb. ...ya'll can do it, good luck!
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about that much by xmas.
    I'm in a group for slimdown 2013 although that is by June. I'd like to lose the weight by xmas then tone until June for bikini!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I did this last year. Lost 32lbs from August through December 8. Hit my original goal weight on my birthday! You can do it!!!
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge too! I measure my weight metrically, so that's about 14 kilos, so about 1kg a week.....let's do this!
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would love to reach the same goals, I am so there with you all as well!! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • sette009
    sette009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can count me in> I would love to lose 30 pounds in four months. Count me in I could use the motivation. I would be half way to goal weight!!!!!
  • shakethiahinton
    Options
    Wow...this is my GOAL right now!! I started this on September 5 and my goal is 30lbs lighter by my birthday (December 13). I am a little TOO stressed about it though because I am working out and not even consuming 900 calories and you know that 1200 should be our target...