Hi Everyone

Options
Hey everyone,
My name is Sara and I am 30 years old. I have had a fluctuating weight problem since I turned 16 and I am trying to take back control of my body and my health.

The challenges I see going forward are:
- My schedule - I currently work three jobs, two of them at homeless shelters and one for a bank. I currently work about 6 days a week with all three and its varying start and end times. By the time I finish I usually feel very tired which has made working out hard to fit in.
- Eating - due to the ever changing schedule trying to plan meals and cook. I also need to find out more about what is good to eat when I eat out.

I am here because I need encouragement and the support of others who are also working on the same thing as myself. I am here to provide the same thing to anyone who may require it.

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Sara

Replies

• bandsofblue
    bandsofblue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sara! You sure do have a lot on your plate. MFP is a great place to be though! Everyone is so helpful and full of encouragement. I'm sending you a request now!

What I like to do is before I know I'm going out, I look at the menu and plan what I'm going to have so I can log it ahead of time. Unfortunately I don't have the MFP app so it's a little inconvenient but it helps. It's not always possible but when it is I try to do it the most of the time.
  • vickiecarr
    Options
    Hi Sara! I just moved from Arizona to Texas so life is hectic right now so I'm trying to get back on track! I've been all over the place with my weight for the past decade but I'm hoping to finally get it under control. I'm here for motivation and support myself!
  • EmilyDeJean
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am Emily! I am new too!
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    Thank you for the kind words and support. I look forward to following all of you on your journey and provide you support when you need it. I am excited to have found this site, and am looking forward to seeing the results.