Breakfast choices....help, so indecisive :3

Options
For breakfast at 9:30 instead of 8am because I want to munch while watching Jeremy Kyle :P should I have a fruit bowl consisting of.......Two bananas, one apple and an orange accompanied with green tea and vanilla OR shall I have two tomatoes, half cup of onions diced, three large egg whites and two slices of ormue wheaten bread toasted with no butter accompanied with a mug of green tea with vanilla??

Not sure which one to have for breakfast.....I could make the one I don't eat lunch but I'm still frustrated by not knowing what I want......help my breakfast friends :)

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Me personally I would do the Egg whites for breakfast and the fruit for lunch
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Ugh IDK but you can come bring me some of that lol... All I eat is a stupid Special K bar hehe......
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Ugh IDK but you can come bring me some of that lol... All I eat is a stupid Special K bar hehe......

Noooooo...I used to do that then moved onto all bran bars and belvita biscuits for breakfast...I found myself so annoyed that I wasn't eating in the morning lol Come have breakfast with me!! lol