Looking for New Friends that Actually EAT!!!!!

Options
I think I originally posted this in the wrong forum???

I have been recovering from an ED for a few years now, and I have gotten so that I actually eat what I need to eat to fuel my 2-3 hour workouts and strength training. I didn't really realize how little I was eating until I saw how the Net Calories worked on here!!!! I've found that a lot of people are eating very little, and I've seen some posts from those on my friends list about fasting, people eating VERY little, etc (not that I'm bashing, but I'm trying to avoid that mindset again)., that tends to be a trigger for me because it makes me feel like I'm a pig. :bigsmile:

So I'd love to add some friends to my list that will help encourage me to continue eating in a HEALTHY manner, and those that are going about their weightloss and fitness in a way similar to me. :happy:

Replies

• lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I eat a TON! Friend request sent!
  • coolschmool
    Options
    Hello!
    EVERYONE NEEDS FOOD TO LIVE. END OF STORY.
    Food is also amazing so that's a plus.
    Good Luck!
    x
  • matisfat
    Options
    I ate an elepahant ear yesterday!... other than that i eat well lol
  • rmk20togo
    rmk20togo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Go here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3834-eat-more-to-weigh-less

and here:

http://eatmore2weighless.com/author/eatm2353/

Both wonderfully inspirational, healthy eating groups!!

Feel free to add me.
  • brandypinky22
    brandypinky22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what your expectations or you net calories are but I eat between 1300-2000 calories a day depending on how much I exercise, I will add you :-)
  • tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well, I definitely eat, and I'm intrigued by your piano in the background, not to mention the beautiful concert gown you are wearing! I graduated with a piano performance degree long time ago and currently director a choir.

MFP has me at 1330 cals/day, I usually earn between 300-400 calories from exercising daily and I eat at least 1/2 of them back, if not more. Feel free to add me!
  • NewNalu
    Options
    Hi there. I'm going for a fitness/strength training goal and need a ton of calories for my body type. I try to eat very healthy and keep my diet fairly consistent. Feel free to add me!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I ate an elepahant ear yesterday!... other than that i eat well lol

LOL Fair visit?
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Go here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3834-eat-more-to-weigh-less

and here:

http://eatmore2weighless.com/author/eatm2353/

Both wonderfully inspirational, healthy eating groups!!

Feel free to add me.

Thanks!!!!
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Well, I definitely eat, and I'm intrigued by your piano in the background, not to mention the beautiful concert gown you are wearing! I graduated with a piano performance degree long time ago and currently director a choir.

MFP has me at 1330 cals/day, I usually earn between 300-400 calories from exercising daily and I eat at least 1/2 of them back, if not more. Feel free to add me!

Added! Thanks!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I believe that eating 1200 calories per day is ridiculous for me. Feel free to add, you'll see my truth :)
  • Raynne413
    Options
    I believe that eating 1200 calories per day is ridiculous for me. Feel free to add, you'll see my truth :)

LOL Added!
  • Jdbray2012
    Options
    I definitely eat! God knows thats what put me in the fat girl clothes to begin with. I try to eat 1500-1700 a day. However today was a super light day because im not feeling well... homemade veggie soup evidently doesnt have much in the way of calories. Anyhow, add me... we can be EATERS together!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I live somewhat of a "Forks over KNives" lifestyle. Add me if you like.
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I like food! Add me I just upped my intake to eating back most of my exercise calories (I know I should have been before!)
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I never eat under 1800... most days closer to 2500 if I get in a good workout. Add me! I'd love to support you.
  • sasicek
    Options
    I am sorry to hear you had to struggle with ED. I would like to add you to my friends, if you don't mind.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I eat but with it being mostly veggies, my calorie consumption may not be enough for you. I try to hit at least 1200 a day. I don't know why but all I seem to want to eat is veggies.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am an eater! I train for marathons and even on long run days I strive to NET 1200 at least which could mean a very high intake. But I eat clean and healthy with the exceptions here and there of course because we al deserve to live a little. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I just ate a delicious PB sandwich. :smile: I eat a lot. I eat all day long, every 2-3 hours also - or so that is my goal. If I wait too long between times that I eat it often will set me up for binge behavior.

The thought of restriction makes me anxious. I'm so glad I'm doing it the right way finally. Glad you are too! :flowerforyou: