Please, anybody know the answer!!!!

Options
I was just wondering if you really need to eat your entire calorie consumption that the chart gives you for the day? I haven't ate all of mine and I was wondering if you don't does that slow your metabolism down? Please answer would be gradly appreciated!! Thanx...

Replies

• bikerlover29
    Options
    I was just wondering if you really need to eat your entire calorie consumption that the chart gives you for the day? I haven't ate all of mine and I was wondering if you don't does that slow your metabolism down? Please answer would be gradly appreciated!! Thanx...
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Yes, you should eat them. Reading this post will help understand:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6556-the-answers-to-the-questions
  • renatazimany
    Options
    Hi,
    I usually don't eat all the calories that are on my list. I plan my meals a day ahead so I can eat healthy.I have been eating actually a lot more than before but small portions every 2-3 hours I eat something. I feel it speads up my methabolism and I am not hungry all the time. I think the calorie count can be off somethimes a couple of 100 + or - so you do your math. Somethimes if there is a lots of calories left and the end of the day then I know I can eat a little sweet. But take it easy just one or two bite and estimate the calories.Plus work out is a big plus!!
    Good Luck!
  • reallysteve
    Options
    metabolism is like your bodies time clock. You need a certain amount of calories to actually survive everyday. If you do not eat that amount then your body will go into starvation mode and will not burn fat but instead will start to actually store it. Imagine that. Our bodies are amazing and have a self preservation mode. Eat what it says you should eat and try to keep all of the levels as close to the levels they are suggesting and your will see success. You should count yourself lucky you have extra, treat your self if you have extra at the end of the day and try to add a little to your daily meals this will help you.

hope it helps
    stevo