Fell off the Wagon

Options
I was so good with planning my meals on here and logging them and for the past two months I haven't been doing it. I still lost weight but not like what I was loosing (I gained a lb back this week though it is a week before TOM). I am determined to get back on and start logging again! I think whats really not helping me loose weight is my hot cocoa addiction every morning (250 calories a cup)! I am going to be good this Christmas and I am determined to loose 10 lbs by mid Jan!! In addition I am only 2 lbs away from my halfway goal! I'd really like to start the year off under my halfway point and I think it would be awesome to loose weight (like 1.5 lbs) the week of Christmas. As of today I am stopping all soda, hot cocoa and coffee consumption and getting my diet back on track!

Replies

• TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    First of all great job on how far you are!... 2nd have you tried swiss miss hot chocolate packets? They are only 110 calories I think and I think they are really good, I use water too.. you might be having the real thing I don't know but something to think about :smile: Good luck, looks like your on the right track now!

~Leash :heart:
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Swiss Miss also makes Diet Hot Chocolate at 25 cals per pack. That helpes me get my chocolate fix in!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Swiss Miss also makes Diet Hot Chocolate at 25 cals per pack. That helpes me get my chocolate fix in!

Yep, I mix a pack of the Swiss Miss diet in flavored decaf coffee. Add a couple teaspoons of nondairy creamer and there you have a pretty yummy mocha for 40-50 calories. YUM!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You know what you should do? Drink your 8 cups of water a day. I do, and it pretty much stops me from drinking anything else. I make sure to get it in everyday, it fills you up too.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Girl, climb back on that wagon and stop looking backwards! Start today, and plan for tomorrow, you'll get there!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    welcome back to stay on track!!