Temptation....how i hate it!!!!

Options
Ugh i hate this, long busy day at work and now i am home i have been making some good choices about my eating today i have already eaten dinner because i always eat before 6 p.m. these days, with exercise i am at 950 calaories for the day and i dont want to blow it i know that i could open up the fridge and eat grapes, strawberries, grilled chicken etc......but all i want to do is get the chips and dip and go from there ....lol which would lead to some ice cream and whatever else isnt good for me lol.....I guess thats why i am here blogging maybe if i say it out loud to everyone else i wil read what i just wrote and know that i dont have to blow it...that i can get up from what i am doing right now finish up some laundry and go for a walk.....why does this have to be so hard ?? Why is temptation so hard??? :tongue:

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Hey, we all have been there.. you will feel better and reduce the temptation with every good decision you make. AS you get more fit, the less you want those things, and if you do have them, you will have them in the right amount within your fitness plan. Hang in there!
  • fatgirlslimlady
    fatgirlslimlady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, we all have been there.. you will feel better and reduce the temptation with every good decision you make. AS you get more fit, the less you want those things, and if you do have them, you will have them in the right amount within your fitness plan. Hang in there!

^this!

And to paraphrase someone else's comment in another thread, sure you want chips and dip, but I bet you've wanted a lean, healthy body even longer! Hold in there. Keep the big picture in mind. You've got this.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Madam you nee more than 950 calories!!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Madam you nee more than 950 calories!!

I think she means after she exercises her net calories are at 950.

Anyways-everyone has these cravings. The more you workout and eat healthy the less the cravings are. There are times when I will have what I am craving and make sure that I stay under my calorie goal. You can do it!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jess2126
    Options
    thank you guys for the suggestions and tipsi survived the night believe it or not ending with a 4 mile walk....and your exactly right have wanted a leaner body for a lot longer then any craving and yes i meant my net calaories i was told 1200 net calaroies is a good goal to try to maintain everyday is this true??? i am new to all this and everyone on here seems to be doing so good and so helpful so any advice is really appreciated thank you!!!!!!!