what do you do for fun?

Options

Replies

• scottg1024
    Options
    Read the MFP message boards...
  • windjammer1
    Options
    Taking up Scuba is definitely on my "Bucket List". I love kayaking, swimming, cycling, hiking. I'm certainly into Summer activities.
    I bought Snowshoes the end of last Winter, so I'm going to give that a try.

I love Fall hiking. I'd love to get a group together to hike on weekends. I'm in the K-W area. Anyone interested?
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm almost same as you :) but I do a night dives (Snorkeling & Free Diving) but not scuba diving as I still didn't get license for that!
    I do spearfishing as well :)
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Tabletop games, LARP, leatherwork and making stuff,
    occasionally i can be found in front of the TV watching an old sci fi series :-)
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ride my cruise, ride the stress levels with being a parent, whack the crap out of tennis balls (totally unprofessional game at my level) I like to think I'm playing tennis! Oh and ride the man. Seriously - sexercise is a fantastic cal killer!!!! ;)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hike A LOT of trails and reading :) Give me a good book and I'm entertained for hours
  • stevehomoki
    Options
    Hike A LOT of trails and reading :) Give me a good book and I'm entertained for hours

This, similarly. I like to go hiking and go trail exploring. I recently found this small natural shelter on top of a large steep hill. Had to navigate my way up and back down safely. Nothing fancy with me just a large stick, regular clothing attire with shorts and a water bottle. Saw a deer nearbye eye balling me the whole way down. Guess they never see humans this far into their territory. Don't really get the hiking gurus go with a full on backpack. I can hike for hours, all I need is plenty of water. Sure there are dangers, met a few rattlesnakes but as long as you know what you are doing, what to look out for and importantly understand how to deal with them then it's no real issue. Just follow common sense.
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    you two previous posters should get together!!! My wife and I hike some and we did a ropes course when we were in Dominica...most fun I have ever had!! I believe the rum punch after also contributed!!:wink:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Tease Humans
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Tease Faes
    Read
    Bake
    Eat what I bake... :ohwell:
  • embercakez
    Options
    diddle my bean.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Troll MFP forums.
  • I drink blood, and do what my master tells me. I like making him angry, because he's fun when he's angry. XD -wink-
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Paintball, Kayak, Mountain bike and hike!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    pick up heavy **** over and over...
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hoard everything I'd need for a zombie apocalypse.
    And paintball.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    diddle my bean.
    She diddles my bean too.
  • embercakez
    Options
    diddle my bean.
    She diddles my bean too.
    your bean tastes good too!
  • digitalbill