New to MFP...34...workaholic :0

Options
Just joined the site looking to get healthy again...not the cheerleader I was in highschool, but the fit person I was in lawschool :)

Anyone out there work the long office job? I feel like I use work as an excuse to be unfit and well, rather "plump"...but I am tired after a 10-12 hr day! I have started working out in the morning and actually going to the dreaded grocery store....

I am not exactly sure how everything works just yet....how does the friends work?

Let the journey begin!

Replies

• ana_gail
    Options
    HAY! i'm 21... a workaholic myself...i used to drive on average almost 1,500 miles a week working sometimes 60+ hours a weeks 7 days a week... its always easier to just run thru the drive thru on my way from town to town instead of actually packing some healthy food in a cooler... i recently got put into an office where i'm stuck at for 9-10 hrs a day... i still have to drive a little over 2 hours a day round trip and still that drive thru seems easiest

i work for a global security company and totaly love my job... but sometimes exercise is last depending on if i'm at a place where i am able to move around or stuck at a desk... but now at the desk 5 days a week 9-10 hours a day gets a little more complicated.