ZUMBA - EXERCISE

Options
Does anybody know how to add Zumba to your exercise? I read that you can burn apprx 500 - 800 calories, just depending on the person. I just don't know how to add it to my daily execise - thanks!

Replies

• miamacreynold
    Options
    I was able to look it up in the Exercise category & then I put in how many minutes I did class for & it tell me how many calories I burned. :)
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    Go to http://www.zumbacalories.com and put in your weight and how long you did Zumba...it'll tell you how many calories you burned. Then go to exercise page and type in zumba and the calories you burned...you will be able to add this to your diary for future references. ;0) You could actually type in Zumba now for exercise, but it's saved for me. Lol!
  • staciee7
    Options
    Thanks everybody!! I will try it. I did type in Zumba but it didn't pull anything up for me, so I guess I will just have to add it. Thanks!! have an awesome day!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    when I wore a heart monitor to Zumba I wold burn 600-700 calories in a 1 hour class. It was awesome, I had to give up my membership to the gym, for cost reasons, and I miss it SOOOO much.