Any other "Inbetweeners"?

Options
I spent an hour and a half at K-Mart tonight trying on clothes. I am officially too small for Plus Size shirts (yeah!) but not small enough for regular women's sizes. I am literally stuck in between. It hasn't just happened at K-Mart, same story at Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Fashion Bug. As you can tell, I don't have much money, so I can't shop at higher end stores. I did break down and went to Carson-Pirie one day thinking I would bite the bullet, but same thing happened.

I am so frustrated! So many of us have goals of "Having better choices of clothing". My "reward" for losing weight is NO CHOICES!!! Plus I spend double the amount of time going back and forth between Regular and Plus trying to find something that fits right. Does anyone have any ideas about what to do?

Anyone else in my boat, jump on in and rant with me. :smile:

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 39 from what I can tell for the last 3 weeks. Kinda annoying trying to shop for pants. Though T-shirts have been alot easier since a Large isn't as tight on me.
  • miss_september
    Options
    I have more of a problem dropping a shirt size because most of the Misses sizes are too short, too tight across the bust, or both, lol! And plus sizes are way too big for me. I had the hardest time finding pants though, because I really have no hips, and even if I bought guys pants they were way saggy in the rear if the waist fit, lol! I have to shop in the junior section now, and i HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE SKINNY JEANS!!!!!!!!!...so I feel your pain. My motivating suggestion would be to hang in there for a few more pounds and try again =-). Progress forward is progress forward, and it is better to be "between" sizes than it is to just gain weight and fit into the larger sizes! =-)