arrrrgh my jeans keep falling down!

Every single pair of jeans I own are falling down as I walk.
I never expected to have a nsv so quick!
Time for new jeans :-) or a belt I guess

Replies

• Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Feels wonderful right?! Congrats :)
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Goodwill is your friend during this transitional stage. They have decent stuff, unless you absolutely have to have the latest designs.

Oh by the way...i tried punching extra holes in my belts...it looks terrible, and my pants stay up, but they look like curtains.
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    ...yeah, it's hard to do the happy dance when your pants keep falling down--congratulations! I'm wishing the same "annoying problem" for everyone here at MFP.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Woot woot! Time to go shopping! :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 2,951 Member
    i have had the same problem, i bought one size smaller in the spring and by summer they were too big, so i bought another size smaller, handly wore them b/c of summer and then when the am's got cool i grabbed them out and guess what, too big! so i bought smaller ones again beginning of the month and i think they might be too big now, i have to keep pulling them up as i walk or after i bend over. grrr. my loss was so small and i hardly had any results for a good 6 months and then BAM out of no where the inches are now sliding off... and now i will be wearing them daily as fall is pretty much here, so i guess i will be buying more....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!