NEED FRIENDS PLEASE

Options
Just started fitnsspal and I need some friends that can help me and I can help them .This thing called a diet is sooo hard . LOL:blushing:

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome!

TBH, dieting is easy. But what we do here isn't dieting. This is a for life plan. If you are prone to being overweight, you have to permanently change your attitude toward food for the rest of your life. Sounds hard...but it CAN be done. A lot of people here are doing it. I am doing it. Its become a habit now....a good habit. A habit that you can adopt as well. All you have to do is commit yourself to eating right and exercising.

Feel fee to add me, if you wish. And good luck with your program!
  • anandvenugopal
    Options
    Hello Marie,

I understand dieting can be really so hard, especially if you love food like me. But dieting throughout life is a waste, come on whats life if we could not enjoy a slice of a cake or a pizza. I believe it would be better instead of dieting eat healthy and sufficient and burn the extra calories out.

Even if you go dieting make sure you have an intake of more than 1100 calories, going any less that it would do more damage than good. However, all the best and good luck.

Eat healthy, stay happy.

-Anand.
  • mariesartin
    Options
    Thank you so much:smile:
  • mariesartin
    Options
    Thank you :smile:
  • mariesartin
    Options
    Thank you:wink:
  • jamqn25
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined after being on a hiatus for one whole year. My girlfriend just lost 35lbs, looks absolutely stunning, so I'm on the road to getting my sexy back. Lol let's stay focused and keep each other motivated. WE CAN DO IT!