More than halfway! (120 pounds down)

Options
I was supposed to do this post when I got halfway to goal...... in getting really focused on my health I kind of missed it. ^_^()
So I'll get the numbers out there first because I've redone them three times...They don't seem right. Anyway...

SW: 375lbs.
CW: 250lbs
GW: 170lbs

Starting size: 5X shirts, ...uhm...stretchy pants 26/28
Current sizes: 2-3x in shirts, 18/20 in pants.

So I've lost 120 lbs (O.o) and I have 85 to go.

I'm really glad I figured this all out tonight...I was feeling pretty hopeless. I have this bad habit of being really hard on myself. So I also met up with a friend again from the past tonight and she was posting old pictures of me...

375:
487621_2417428451566_975801289_n.jpg

250:
Picture029-1.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

I know the dreaded bathroom picture...it's the only full body picture I have. Lol.
Hopefully the pictures work...I read the thread...I think I did it. Lol.

Oh and just as a note...I have PCOS, diabetes, high cholesterol (I've had pancreantitis from high tryglycerides at 1200), a mild heart attack, and Borderline personality disorder. If I can do it, you can too!

It just feels really good to finally feel like I'm getting somewhere.

Replies

• NiqueKristan
    NiqueKristan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You're AMAZING. i hope you're proud of yourself because I am!! Wow. Just wow.
  • just_jenn11
    Options
    This is amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself! I am proud for you and I dont even know you!! You go girl!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!! Your a true success! WTG!
  • girlygirl22
    Options
    You go girl! You are totaly kicking some serious butt!! Keep going your almost ther :)
  • Breyna_10
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! Can believe what my eyes are seeing...... Can u give me some tips..... CONGRATS....... WTG.....:flowerforyou:
  • thescottishone
    thescottishone Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I was completely impressed by the weight loss figures and then I read on to all the other things you have had to deal with and my eyebrows raised another couple of cms!! WELL DONE! Thanks for inspiring us and all the best with the continuation!
  • thescottishone
    thescottishone Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just seen the pics now too....you look great! can't believe you have that much more to lose!
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Congratulations on how far you've come - you look great! I'm still relatively new at this lifestyle change, but hoping I can be making a post like this come next year.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys, you're all so sweet!

And yah I still have 85 to loose but I'm a freaking amazon. Lol.
    I'm 5'11" with a medium to large frame. I wear a ten in shoes (11 heels...yah that happens) ...I'm just...big. Hah.
    So there's a lot of room for the fluff to spread into.

Breyna, if you have some questions to ask you can feel free, I'll answer to the best of my ability. :)
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look incredible!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Trust me you can totally do it! The nice part about it is that it gets easier the more you do it!

I have always hated...any activity. I would skip school when we ran the mile...I was at that 'Wow this is only 12 stairs' level and now I can walk a mile everyday before my strength training. It feels good too, helps with my stress and anxiety.

Also once you get rid of crap food you feel SO much better overall. Heart burn is a lot better, no painful bloating every time I eat... The bad stuff just loses it's value.

And then you see how much money you save by cooking at home.

Getting the ball rolling is the hardest part. :)
  • wdwgirl3
    wdwgirl3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you are simply amazing! keep heathy and enjoy the journey:)
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's spectacular...good for you!
  • ObeyNooNoo
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • chaitea
    Options
    "easier as you go along", ok, you caught my attention!!!

You look GREAT, and an awesome inspiration!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • lindapark333
    lindapark333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    well done ... what an inspiration x
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Stop being hard on your self NOW. You have done a super job. Now is the time to congratulate yourself and keep moving forward. I'd love to see your follow-up updates. Well. Well done!
  • wendyjane75
    wendyjane75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - you're amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!