Options
2»

Replies

• celticgal101
    Options
    I'm "addable" :wink:
  • celticgal101
    Options
    Just started, could use some more friends myself!
  • galexc
    Options
    I'm down! Friend me, I need to cut 30lbs off my *kitten* and could also use the encouragement!
  • melpop8
    melpop8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have 80lb to lose, logging everyday feel free to add me :)
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I am looking to lose around 50-60 pounds.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm 46, have lost about as much since March 2012 - add me if you like!
  • ash86057
    ash86057 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone!
    I am looking for friends to help support me as I am trying to lose some weight as well. I am new to this site but so far doing ok. Struggle some but overall its going ok. My name is Ashley and I am 25 years old. Lets be friends! =)
  • jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to send friend requests to me. I started in June and I am almost at the midway point. I log daily and give support.
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi. I log daily. It's one of the ways I keep myself motivated. I have a larger amount of weight to lose but we are on the same path. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I like providing motivation and receiving it.
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am new here, would love to have some more friends and support. I just recently started and I have about 70 lbs to go! Add me...
  • jaciew59
    Options
    Hi, I am Jacie - a 52 year old nurse looking for weight loss friends as well. Just getting started and gasp! I have 166 lbs to lose, Wiould love to have some supportive weight loss buddies!
  • zanarkand99
    zanarkand99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here and looking for friends too. I need to loose more than a hundred pounds and I know am gonna need some help.