Work buddies**NSV**

Options
Had an overtime shift with a bunch of people I don't see on a regular basis and the first three people I talked to all were blown away about how much weight I have been losing and saying I look great. Nothing like a moral booster when that happens. On lady even said "What did you do with Kody? Because you're definitely not the same guy." Glad for my success. Anyways, thought I would share my victory. Good luck to everyone on their adventure! Also, feel free to add me! On this site multiple times daily to encourage all my buddies trying(and most succeeding) to lose weight.

Replies

• Cassie8877
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!! ALWAYS FEELS AMAZING WHEN PEOPLE NOTICE!!! :) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! !!! Awesomw NSV's! !! Always nice when someone takes notice.
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    That happened to me recently too, awesome feeling! Good job!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    that does feel great.....way to go!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!

I recently had a similar experience. I was on vacation for 3 weeks and when I got back, the first comment made was, "You're looking nice and svelte." I've had a few comments here and there and its great! Of course, I work with a bunch of older ladies that keep trying to lose weight but don't have the motivation to stick to it for more than a few months so I don't expect much but when its noticed, it makes all the hard work worth it!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Great motivation and mood booster. Glad you had that kind of reaction. :)
  • bodsmack7958
    bodsmack7958 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Exactly. I work in Law Enforcement so health is supposed to be one of those things that are a given, but it's been great to get compliments!
  • bodsmack7958
    bodsmack7958 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Congrats on all your success and hard work!
  • rmf626
    Options
    Congrats! I'm looking forward to that day! It will probably be several more months before that's a possibility, probably towards the end of the year if I can keep going with this effort! I sure hope so.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!