Tonalin Review

Options
Recently, I've heard of a new CLA supplement (an enzyme we should normally be getting with our daily diet, but in fact do not get enough of) called Tonalin, which basically regulates the fat mass/lean muscle mass ratio in your body, among other incredible things, such as decrease in cholesterol and increase in metabolic rate. So, its a weight loss pill, but not considered your average diet pill, because its ingredients are derived from safflower oil and it does not have any stimulants, like many other pills have.

I've heard many success stories about Tonalin, and have heard of the research being done on both animals and humans being very successful with hardly any side effects (side effects being very rare cases of nausea). Of course, with regular exercise and a healthy diet does this work, but that goes for just about anything.

What I'm trying to find out is if anyone has any first hand experience with Tonalin, whether or not they've had any success with this supplement, and possibly give me any advice or facts i may need when considering taking Tonalin. Thanks!