What music do you work out to?

Options
I'm not sure if there's a post for this or not, but I was wondering what music you have on your iPod? What's on your running/working out playlist? I need some new upbeat tunes!!

Replies

• tom5avenue
    Options
    I workout to pop music like Lady Gaga, Madonna.. Sometimes I put some rock. It really depends on the mood and on what I'm doing.
  • NinaLynn
    Options
    i listen to rap usually, something with a beat.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears and Michael Jackson have a lot of up tempo songs. and the Hairspray soundtrack. And a song from Rent called "Out Tonight" ....oh and I forget who sings it but its called "Mother, We just can't get enough".......those are a few of my favorites
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    A lot of mine right now are top 40s... because the popular music right now is really upbeat.
    For example... (FYI, some of these are sexually oriented... I'm more interested in the beat, so it doesn't phase me)
    Shake it- Metro Station
    3- Britney Spears
    Tik Tok- Ke$ha
    Evacuate the Dance Floor- Cascada (any Cascada song would be good)
    Sexy Chick- David Guetta ft Akon (this is the clean version, and the chorus is pretty upbeat)

My personal favorites:
    Path- Apocalyptica (it makes me feel like I'm being chased, which makes me want to run)
    Invincible- Ok Go
    Here It Goes Again- Ok Go (you may have seen their music video... they danced on treadmills)
    Don't Ask Me- Ok Go (a GREAT song to work out to)

Some older ones:
    Shake it- Rediscover (different from the first one, LOL)
    U + Ur Hand- Pink (in the music video, she even works out)
    Mr. Blue Sky- ELO (Lily Allen has an even more pop-y version too, but I prefer ELO)

There's a couple songs... but we could have completely different tastes, LOL. :D
  • bazuukajoe
    bazuukajoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Rock and rap, mostly. Linkin Park, Eminem, My Chemical Romance, MF DOOM, Nas, Taking Back Sunday. Things of that nature.